10 More Wayne James Quotations
- God said, “Adam and Eve.” The U.S. Supreme Court said, “Adam and Yves.”
- “Hip, hip, hurrah!” when you’re seventeen; “Hip, hip replacement!” when you’re seventy.
- “They took to each other like wet to water.”
- True wealth is health, free time, and enough money to enjoy them both.
- As you surmount the many obstacles on the road of life, you are afforded an unobstructed view of your destination.
- You know you are going through “frenopause” when you start dropping deadbeat friends in a hot flash.
- While you are succeeding, your enemies are seething….
- If you are going to quit, quit sooner rather than later. Then get on with your life…..
- Be like God; be creative!
- The Fountain of Youth flows from having a good reason for living.