12 Quotations by Wayne James
- There are three things a gentleman never discusses: acreage, lineage, and patronage.
- Life is my drug of choice: It gives me all the highs and lows I could ever want.
- What women really need are bra-implants, not breast-implants.
- The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it’s simply halfway. So stop debating and start drinking!
- I can live anywhere with the three B’s: Beaches, Bougainvillea, and Bidets!
- Be consistent! Even a dead clock gets it right twice a day….
- If you’re going to piss on someone’s grave, show some respect: Do it in zigzag!
- Everyone is a genius–at something….
- I have friends in high–and low–places….
- Get up, dust off, straighten your tie, and then hit them back–harder!
- Dry-wiping your butt is like dry-wiping a muddied windshield–but worse!
- The more expensive a man’s jewelry, the cheaper he looks.